At Business Continuance Planning Ltd (BCPL) we combine our specialist knowledge, broad range of evolving experience and innovative ideas, with clients' knowledge and experience of their organization's functions, environment, aspirations, sensitivities and risk appetite.
Our services are tailored to each client's specific needs and include:
- An appropriate mix of advisory and hands-on assistance to complement our client's in-house expertise, resources and timelines
- Prior agreement on the nature and scope of service outputs and approach to be taken, to achieve all current needs as simply and effectively as possible
- Recommendations where appropriate to accomodate future needs both known and unknown, within the initial work done
- Methodology and documentation ready for adaptation to customised needs
- Service outcomes that equip managers to strengthen in-house linkages, and linkages with suppliers and outsourced expertise
- Observance of international standards, guidelines and handbooks to the extent appropriate for the scope of client’s needs and budget.